Price is not the only thing that matters when it comes to car insurance. Rather than racing through a quote to give a price (which suggests to the prospect that price is the only important thing), discuss some of the following items with PPA prospects before getting to the price. Please note that this is for internal use only and is not to be distributed to prospects or clients.
1.Your collision deductible will be waived if you are involved in an accident with another auto insured by Erie. (Built into Auto Policy)
2.Your comprehensive deductible will be waived when a damaged windshield is repaired instead of replaced. (Built into Auto Policy)
3.Pet Injury Coverage is included in the Erie auto policy at no cost. Coverage is provided for up to two dogs and/or cats that are injured in an auto accident when riding along with you. We’ll pay $500 for each to receive veterinarian and medical care or $1,000 to cover their loss. (Built into Auto Policy)
4.Erie regularly receives outstanding ratings for claims service from Consumer Reports and J D Power.
5.Erie is a Fortune 500 company with an A+ rating from A.M. Best, an independent rating organization.
6.(If Auto Enhancement Endorsement applies) Diminishing Deductible – Your deductible will be reduced by $100 for each consecutive claims-free policy year that your policy has been in force, up to a maximum of $500. (Deductiblecannot be reduced to less than $100 in PA.)
7.(If Auto Enhancement Endorsement applies) Transportation Expense—ERIE will pay up to five days of transportation expenses from a covered loss after we offer settlement.
8.(If Auto Enhancement Endorsement applies) You’ll have increased coverage ($4,000) for sound equipment like Tape players, CD players, DVD players, VCRs, GPS, Radios, Two-way mobile radios, Scanners, Televisions, and other similar equipment that records, receives or transmits audio, visual or data signals if the equipment is permanently installed other than where the auto manufacturer would normally install such equipment
9.(If New Auto Lease/Loan Security Endorsement applies) Replacement Cost Coverage—ERIE will pay to replace your auto if it is two years old or less and is a total loss (subject to policy terms and limitations).
10.(If New Auto Lease/Loan Security Endorsement applies) Repair Coverage—ERIE will pay to repair your auto, without a deduction for depreciation, if it is two years old or less and is not a total loss (subject to policy terms and limitations).
11. (If New Auto Lease/Loan Security Endorsement applies) Auto Lease/Loan Security Coverage AKA “Gap” Coverage – Provides additional protection in the event of a total loss to a covered auto. Coverage is provided for the difference between the actual cash value of the auto and the amount due under the terms of the lease/loan (subject to policy terms and limitations).
About our Agency
What makes McElhinny Insurance Agency great? Consider the following:
1. We’ll provide you with personal assistance in the event of a claim.
2. We’re not an 800 number company. We treat you like a friend, not like a number.
3. We give back to our community by supporting local schools, athletics, and charities.
4. We offer a full range of products, including Auto, Home, Business, Life, Annuities, Boats, Umbrellas, Motorcycles, Mobile Homes, Rental Properties, and more.
5. Ask our current clients about us! There are many good reasons why we have one of the highest retention rates in the industry!
6. We are a 3rd Generation Family Owned insurance agency proudly serving the Greater Pittsburgh Area since 1960.