by: Tim McElhinny, CIC, LUTCF
Partner at McElhinny Insurance Agency LLC
Pittsburgh Auto Insurance Agent
What McElhinny Insurance Agency Can Do for You
Through our agency and Erie Insurance, you can secure home, auto, business and life policies, all backed by ERIE’s financial strength. Especially in these trying economic times, that’s important. It lets you know that your claims will be taken care of, even in the midst of costly disasters.
Here’s what we offer:
- Professionalism—As licensed insurance professionals, we not only know the industry lingo but also the coverage options to meet your auto, home, business and life insurance needs. Our experience and knowledge will help you select the best coverage to protect all the things that matter to you the most.
- Fair pricing—Times are tough, we know. Many factors influence insurance rates and we can explain the details. We can also help lower your rate with a variety of discounts. And you’ll be glad to know that our agency supports ERIE in its daily commitment to keep insurance rates as low as possible through smart business practices.
- Financial strength—You want to select an insurance company that is financially sound. Independent rating agencies offer insight on the numbers. Here’s how ERIE stacks up:
- Rated A+ Superior by A.M. Best. Best's financial strength ratings are recognized worldwide as the benchmark for assessing an insurance company’s financial stability. In 2009, only 10 percent of the ratings handed out by A.M. Best were superior or better.
- One of the “Ward’s 50ÒTop Performers,” based on financial performance.
- 21st largest property/casualty insurance company in the United States based on total lines net premiums written.
- 16th largest auto insurance company in the country based on direct premiums written, and the 3rd largest in Pennsylvania.
- Service—In addition to explaining coverage options, we can advise you on ways to prevent damage and theft from happening in the first place. But when the unexpected happens, you can count on our agency and ERIE to help. Emergency claims representatives are available 24-hours a day. Because of ERIE’s commitment to service, the company continually receives distinguished marks and high ratings in the insurance industry for service and customer satisfaction from independent consumer organizations.
- Experience—As an independent ERIE Agent, we’re part of a team that has more than 80 years of industry experience. ERIE started in 1925 as a Pennsylvania auto insurer that’s grown into a group of multi-line insurers serving 11 states and the District of Columbia.
So if you pair our agency—licensed professionals with extensive experience and product knowledge—with the long-term financial strength and industry experience of ERIE, you can feel confident that your family is well protected.
Our agency is waiting to help you. Please give us a call at 412-650-5700 or email me at email@example.com.
Not all companies are licensed or operate in all states. Not all products are offered
in all states. Go to erieinsurance.com for company licensure and territory